Winery & Spa Resort of the Week 🍇🥂🍷: The Allison Inn & Spa in Newberg, Willamette Valley, Oregon
The jewel of Oregon’s famed wine country.
The Allison sits in view of snow-capped mountain ranges, rolling hillsides, working vineyards, and agricultural farmlands in the heart of the Willamette Valley.
The Allison Inn & Spa is a destination resort set in the foothills of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, approximately 45 minutes south of Portland. Of all Oregon hotels and resorts, The Allison redefines the experience of luxury and hospitality. From the minute you arrive at the resort, you are surrounded by genuine wine country hospitality and attention to detail throughout your visit. The resort offers the finest in dining, nurturing and healing treatments at the spa, luxurious accommodations, stunning walking trails with our open air art gallery, gardens, vineyard and valley views, and one of the most comprehensive wine lists in the Willamette Valley or the Pacific Northwest.
Our Oregon luxury resort’s high-end amenities ensure your stay will be memorable and exceed expectations. With spacious accommodations, a sophisticated wine selection, decadent on-site dining, and an award-winning spa, The Allison is your destination for indulgent stays in Oregon Wine Country.
Services & Amenities
- Concierge at your service
- JORY Restaurant showcases seasonal Oregon Wine Country Cuisine
- JORY Bar serves designer cocktails, extensive wines by the glass, small plates
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Live jazz in the Living Room on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Complimentary local wine tasting on most Thursday evenings
- Extensive award-winning wine list from around the globe
- Complimentary morning coffee/tea service in the lobby
- Complimentary snack basket
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- Luxury on-site Allison Spa with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, pool terrace, 12 treatment rooms, fitness studio, and nail salon
- ADA/Accessible rooms available
- Complimentary valet and overnight parking
- Transportation to/from Portland International Airport (PDX) through a local car or limousine service
- Wine Country Weddings
- Spa retail boutique with signature items and gifts
- Meeting and event venues for up to 250 guests
- The Allison welcomes only certified service animals
Credit: words and images above from Allison Inn & Spa.
- The Allison Inn & Spa is open but with new restrictions, rules and regulations. Here is their Travel Updates & Safety Procedures page.
- Don’t forget to try the Flight of Austin Knoll Estate Vineyards’ “Wind, Fire & Water Soil Series” at the Jory Restaurant.
- Your Guide to Wine Tasting from Sip and Savor
- LEED Gold Certified for Buildings
Why Do We Recommend The Allison Inn & Spa?
The crisp clean air, the spa, the cuisine, and the special way you feel cared for here.
Let SelfishMe Travel help you design your perfect winery vacation package. If interested, please send me a message or Request a Trip Quote.