Golf & Spa Resort of the Week⛳️🏖: The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua on the island of Maui, Hawaii
Discover timeless island luxury at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua.
Just as Kapalua translates to “arms embracing the sea,” The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua embraces guests with island-inspired luxury. Spend your days lounging on golden beaches, snorkeling with manta rays or soaring above it all on a helicopter tour. Unwind with a game on one of two championship golf courses, an indigenous spa ritual or a locally sourced meal. At this luxury Maui resort, every new adventure begins with an aloha spirit.
Nestled onto 54 acres overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this five-star resort complements Maui’s natural splendor with modern amenities like contemporary guest rooms and suites, championship golf courses, sophisticated dining, extensive event space and spa treatments steeped in Hawaiian culture.
Perfect for honeymoons, family getaways and conferences, the hotel also features:
- Redesigned guest rooms and suites
- Accommodations with local art and design
- Six distinctive restaurants
- Private dining & locally sourced cuisine
- Indigenous spa treatments
- Two championship golf courses
- Acclaimed tennis facilities
- Family-friendly amenities and programs
- Indoor and outdoor meeting space
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua will be open with new restrictions, rules and regulations from September 1, 2020. Here is their Covid-19 Update page.
- How to Improve Your Golf Swing by Nationwide
- Try their Signature Mai Tai
Course Rating and Slope Database
GEO or OnCourse Certified for Sustainable Golf
Why Do We Recommend The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua?
The sea-salty smell in the air, the spa treatments, and two championship golf courses on some prime waterfront real estate. Who could ask for more? Well, you should definitely try the Mai Tai.
Let SelfishMe Travel help you design your best golf vacation ever! If interested, please send me a message or Request a Trip Quote.