Winery, Golf & Spa Resort of the Week 🍇🥂🍷⛳️: Château Élan in Braselton, Georgia
Set amid the rolling landscape of the North Georgia hills, less than a one-hour drive from Atlanta, Chateau Elan Resort brings European-inspired sensibilities and pleasures to the American South.
As you make your approach to the resort, past lush vineyards, graceful fountains, and delightful gardens, the chateau’s 16th-century-style architecture comes into full view and hints at the pleasures to come.
Dreamy days of golf, innovative dining, delicious wines, and luxurious accommodations are just a few of the highlights of this stately wonderland.
- Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award five years in a row
- Feel like an honored guest at any of the 290 luxurious, beautifully decorated guestrooms, fully renovated in 2019
- Enjoy a round of golf at Chateau Elan Golf, home to 45 holes of championship golf
- Bike or hike your way around the stunning 3,500-acre property
- Relax in absolute splendor in Atlanta’s premier spa destination, set in an exclusive spa mansion beside a sparkling lake
- Indulge in 10 onsite bars and restaurants as well as daily wine tastings at one of the East Coast’s most-awarded wineries
This is the place that European luxury meets Southern Hospitality touched with modern elegance. Come early, linger longer, and discover Chateau Elan. If you are in Atlanta for business, this is the only certified Conference Center in America with a full-production working winery and vineyards.
Credit: words and images above from Château Élan.
- The Château Élan is open but with new restrictions, rules and regulations. Here is their Health & Safety page.
- Your Guide to Wine Tasting from Sip and Savor
- How to Improve Your Golf Swing by Nationwide
- Don’t forget to try the “the Best Old Fashioned in Georgia!” at Louis’ House of Bourbon.
Course Rating and Slope Database:
GEO or OnCourse Certified for Sustainable Golf:
Why Do We Recommend Château Élan?
Château Élan is a triple threat! A Winery & Spa resort with two 18-hole golf courses and a 9-hole course. Seriously? I would never leave!
Let SelfishMe Travel help you design your perfect winery and/or golf vacation package. If interested, please send me a message or Request a Trip Quote.