The #1 reason why luxury clients opt to work with a professional travel advisor is to save their most precious resource – TIME!
You may not be a luxury client, and I do not refer to myself as a luxury travel advisor, but I ask you: is time a vital resource to you?
I should hope so!
And through my expertise and global connections, I free you up to do other things while I get busy spending hours of research, planning and performing due diligence on your behalf.
As your travel advisor, I will:
- Thoroughly research and investigate travel options based on your unique needs, wants, and non-negotiables.
- Contact my destination experts on the ground to start crafting a proposal custom-tailored uniquely for you.
- Present a draft proposal and incorporate your feedback with up to three rounds of revisions.
- Keep in contact with you before, during, and after your journey, including 24-hour emergency service to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
In a nutshell, it’s my job to make your life easier, heighten your travel experience, and eliminate worry and fatigue so you can enjoy some peace of mind. If you’re on the fence, check out these additional resources that clarify the benefits of working with a professional travel advisor.
- CNN Travel: The Perks of Booking Your Next Trip Through a Travel Advisor
- Forbes: 5 Reasons Why You Need A Travel Agent More Than Ever
- Travel Pulse: 11 Reasons Why You Should Use A Travel Agent
- Trips Savvy: 10 Reasons To Use A Travel Agent
- US News: Travel Advisor vs. Travel Agent: What’s the Difference and Do You Need One?